What we’re building and why we’re building it.
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years we’ve grown from 0 to 7M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years we will become a global platform that completely transforms how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps.
Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. -- Brands need to understand what people are doing, and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior that will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the Role:
Fetch’s next step in evolving the grocery shopping experience will require a Technical Solutions Architect – Growth in our Chicago, Il office.
The Technical Solutions Architect – Growth will be a part of the Fetch Rewards growth team, helping design and deliver solutions within the acquisition tech stack. In this role you will be the technical architect that integrates all acquisition efforts seamlessly. Fetch Rewards is the fastest growing rewards app, and we need a rockstar architect to bring connectivity within our tech solutions and will help the team to find solutions to complex problems and help elevate Fetch Rewards acquisition efforts. This position will report directly to the VP Marketing, Growth.
- You will work with VP of Marketing, Growth to evaluate technical solution needs for Growth Marketing
- Build a deep understanding of Appsflyer and its connectivity with other platforms like Google Analytics, Firebase and Iterable etc.
- Assess the Technology needs of the team and build technical solutions that fit within the current tech framework to meet the teams expectations.
- Leverage existing tools to accelerate workflows and drive performance.
- Own the day-to-day operations and QA of MMP data and its delivery mechanisms into Data Warehouse
- Work in close coordination with Data Engineering Teams to respond to queries related to the Acquisition Technology Stack
- Develop clear and concise solutions workflows.
Skills we believe you need for this position:
- 4+ years of relevant experience.
- In-depth Experience with mobile attribution partners, such as AppsFlyer, Adjust or Kochava
- Experience with more than one of the following ad technologies: third-party ad servers and demand side platforms such as DV360, The Trade Desk, Verizon or Amazon DSP
- Experience using Google Analytics, Webtrends, or Omniture
- Experience working with API documents, solution accelerators and testing frameworks
- Precise attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Computer Science or Engineering
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines