What we’re building and why we’re building it.
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years we’ve grown from 0 to 7M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years we will become a global platform that completely transforms how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps.
Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. -- Brands need to understand what people are doing, and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior that will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the Role:
Fetch’s next step in evolving the shopping experience will require a Digital Media Director in our team.
The Digital Media Director will be a part of the Fetch Rewards growth team, helping to expand performance media marketing for our partner brands. The role will come with high visibility as it involves growing investment in Fetch Rewards through high-performance acquisition into the Fetch User Experience. This position will report directly to the VP of Marketing, Growth.
- You will work with the VP of Marketing, Growth to create, present and execute acquisition plans.
- Build a deep understanding of the Fetch Rewards target consumer and continually amplify the mobile performance media campaigns for scale and efficiency.
- Be a compelling storyteller that does an exceptional job distilling the key elements of the media strategy and reporting on key performance metrics.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams at Fetch and with Brand Partner stakeholders to develop customer journeys that will allow for best-in-class execution media strategy of Partner Rewards efforts.
- Own the day-to-day management of mobile-first media channels, including optimizations and finding opportunities to scale the performance media efforts.
- Own the creative process, including creative asset needs identification by media channel, creative development process, and the creative testing process.
- Research and suggest new opportunities for testing across the media landscape.
Skills we believe you need for this position:
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in integrated performance media planning and execution, preferably has hands on experience in programmatic, paid search or paid social advertising
- At least 2 years of experience in mobile app and mobile web media buys and managing to CPI, CPA goals in mobile space
- Experience managing a minimum of $500k/mo budgets
- Experience with mobile attribution partners, such as AppsFlyer, Adjust, or Kochava is preferred
- Precise attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Adaptable and flexible with fluid budgets