Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
- We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
- We empower people with information and trust
- We challenge ideas, not people
- We think bigger and keep building
- We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
- We are backed by some of the top VCs in our space and experiencing hyper-growth as a company
- We trust and empower product managers with autonomy to do what’s right for our customers
- We offer a fast paced, highly collaborative environment that allows you to work remotely from anywhere
- We have a strong product culture that's aimed to grow product managers into future product/business leaders
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
At Fetch Rewards, our vision is to help make shopping and everyday activities easy, fun and rewarding. Our millions of users turn their Fetch points into gift cards, charitable donations, or to simply treat themselves! We are ranked as one of the top shopping apps in the App Store, have earned a 4.8/5 rating, and plan to become the premier app for “rewarding life”.
We are looking for creative, self-driven Product Leaders to set the vision, strategy, and deliver success for a functional area of our product. You will lead a cross-functional product and engineering team to understand key pain points and opportunities, and then deliver innovative solutions to drive customer and business outcomes. (This role can be based from one of our offices in Madison, Chicago, New York and San Francisco -- or be remote from anywhere in the United States.)
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Experienced product leader with a track record of designing innovative products and experiences, launching quickly with high quality, measuring results and achieving positive outcomes
- Empathetic, creative, and obsessed with delivering novel solutions that address what our customers REALLY want, not just what they tell us
- Hypothesis and data-driven to inform priorities, conceive experiments, measure outcomes and improve understanding
- Strong process orientation to be able to match technical improvements with associated operating procedure improvements to promote efficiency and consistency
- An effective communicator and collaborator including with engineering, operational departments, analytics, and UX.
- Comfortable with a high degree of ownership and bias for action in a fast paced, collaborative and dynamic environment
- Able to thrive in situations of uncertainty and ambiguity; takes charge and steers the ship by defining your pack’s vision, not simply executing previously set priorities
Within 1 month you will:
- Get to know your team and pack and learn about our customer experience and technical platform
- Get up to speed on our product and user experience in order to start developing an understanding of our customers and their needs
- Immerse yourself in the related domains for your area of focus
- Set your initial priorities and align on expectations for your role
- Begin working on day to day execution of products already in development
Within 3 months you will:
- Establish and get alignment around the product vision and strategy for your area
- Form new hypotheses about how to address customer needs in your area
- Partner with design, engineering and analytics to set your priorities
- Lead the definition, launch and assessment of product enhancements
Within 6 months you will:
- Demonstrate clear improvements to customer and business KPIs via successful feature launches
- Help to make others on the team better through your leadership and example
- Identify and lead implementation of new ways to help the product, team and overall company