Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the role
Fetch Reward’s next step in evolving the shopping experience will require a Manager, Business Development - Walmart. This position is located in Bentonville, Arkansas.
The Manager, Business Development (MBD) – Walmart will directly support the VP, Business Development to continually identify, create and strengthen relationships with key stakeholders within each partner’s organization (specifically their Walmart teams based in Bentonville, AR) in order to stay connected to the measures that matter most to each organization, both as a whole and to each individual functional area.
In addition to maintaining strong working relationships with Fetch clients and internal Fetch stakeholders, the Manager, Business Development - Walmart will play a key role in the ongoing assessment of client priorities and scheduling of deliverables that will provide an ongoing connection to the unique value that Fetch provides. The ultimate evaluation of a MBD’s efforts will be the creation of new partnerships, renewal of each partner and ability to identify additional revenue opportunities.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of a healthy pipeline of new potential partnerships and opportunities in the CPG vertical, specifically within the Northwest AR supplier community
- Assist in the scheduling of client meetings, key follow ups and the development of sales/marketing presentations for potential and existing partners
- Own the proposal development process in collaboration with the VP, Business Development and manage the end to end onboarding and launch execution with new partners and internal teams
- Maintain direct and active relationships with business partners, including proactively resolving business and technical issues and serving as an internal advocate
- Build strong working relationships with internal Fetch stakeholders, specifically within the Business Development, Partner Development and Business Intelligence teams
- Drive, track, analyze and communicate quantitative metrics (internal and external) and business trends as they relate to business partners, potential clients, incentive platforms and the broader CPG industry
- Reports goals, plans and progress to the VP, Business Development and CRO
- Previous experience in selling and client engagements in the CPG vertical
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving/decision-making and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Comfort working with data, visualizations and spreadsheets and communicating findings
- Ability to work at strategic, operational, tactical and customer-facing levels
- Thought leader that has the ability to confidently share their vision to all audiences
- Track record of building consultative relationships and creative solutions that allow partners to unlock the full potential of their brands
- Demonstrated record of execution, accomplishment, tracking and post-mortem analysis
- Passionate about innovation and the impacting the shopper journey