Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the role
Fetch’s next step in evolving the shopping experience will require a Marketing Project Manager – Creative Team.
The Project Manager will work closely with cross functional groups to ensure our projects are successfully implemented in a timely manner. This position is responsible for coordinating projects across multiple teams and providing complete communication and transparency to all stakeholders. Success in this role requires an organized individual who loves to jump in feet-first and oversee projects from start to finish.
- Manage the process of moving creative projects along, from kick-off to going live.
- Establish, maintain and adjust project timelines.
- Prioritize the creative team’s project list.
- Help manage team resources by assigning projects based on individuals’ workload and expertise.
- Act as a gatekeeper, helping to ensure all necessary information is provided to begin work on a deliverable.
- Utilize established resources, tools, processes, and techniques, while identifying new options that the team would benefit from using.
- Identify potential workflow efficiencies within team and across departments
- Facilitate meetings (kickoff, status, retrospective), track open issues, provide notes and action items from meetings, and monitor progress to ensure projects meet deadlines.
- Assemble creative summary showcase for weekly department meeting.
- Develop a basic understanding of the Fetch app
- Foster, nurture, and encourage team collaboration
- Assist the marketing communications team with implementing campaigns through our CRM tool
SKILLS WE BELIEVE YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION:
- 3-5 years of project management experience
- HIGHLY ORGANIZED
- Effectively manage projects in both a remote and in-person environment
- Excellent understanding of service-oriented architecture
- Ability to troubleshoot and explain both short and long-term solutions with trade-offs
- Effective communication, including the ability translate and explain obstacles to team members, and the confidence to say “yes” or “no” to requests, with adequate reason
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Ability and desire to work as part of a team, both within and across departments
- Can be scrappy and resourceful to get things done
SKILLS WE BELIEVE WOULD BE HELPFUL FOR THIS POSITION:
- Advertising/marketing agency experience
- PMP Certification or other project management training/education
- Experience using the Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)