Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the role:
Fetch Reward’s next step in evolving the shopping experience will require a Business Intelligence Coordinator. This position will be located in the greater Chicago or New York area.
The Business Intelligence Coordinator will work with multiple Business Intelligence Leads by supporting insight & analytics initiatives for our clients. The day to day responsibility will include seeking to understand core business objectives to help execute data & analytic solutions within our capabilities. This position will perform as an analyst, and a storyteller to help deliver data-actionable insights enabling the execution of unique brand experiences within our platform. More specifically you will:
- Provide support to the Business Intelligence team.
- Support the reporting for business performance (market share, volume and revenue trends and drivers, competitive performance)
- Communicating and providing analytics, reporting and visualizations internally.
- Create & support weekly & monthly rituals & routines and liaise among the CPG Business Intelligence Leads to ensure effective communication, prioritization and execution of Ad-hoc requests.
- Managing multiple work streams internally amongst multiple teams and departments.
- Managing timelines of assigned projects.
- Helping partners understand the why behind the buy by creating target segments, programming questionnaires, and helping with other aspects of the survey process as needed
Experience we believe you need for this position:
- Experience delivering technology or data-driven solutions
- Experience using Tableau, Excel, or similar Visualization or Programming Tool
- Interest in a career within Data Insights and Analytics
- Highly organized and proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- An odd affinity for the pace of work that a startup offers
- You find yourself excited to tell people about what we're building here at Fetch. You wake up truly excited because you know what you do today will directly impact a young growing company.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Statistics, or Mathematics