Who We Are:
Our vision is to reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
The Role & Responsibilities!
The Director of Employee Connectivity will serve in the full-time, exempt position reporting to the Chief People Officer. Below are the main areas of focus for this position:
- Drive and help shape employee connectivity in remote and blended work environments
- Support employee growth by being a true Fetch textbook of knowledge, growing and maintaining the culture and meticulously maintaining records
- Oversee people operations at all Fetch Rewards locations
- Oversee Facilities, Office Administration, IT Support and Wellness departments
- Oversee connectivity aspects of onboarding and offboarding for both employees and clients, like designing and sending new hire swag boxes, selecting client gifts, and collecting equipment from employees.
- Manage office changes and updates as needed, including rental properties, serving as the primary contact for property managers
- Build and maintain vendor relationships for office facilities and IT support tools including contract negotiations
- Manage all aspects of event planning and management for all team building activities including coordinating travel schedules, menu selection, entertainment, and all contract negotiations and vendor management
- Assist all departments with ad hoc projects that help the company grow faster
- Build and lead a cohesive employee connectivity team of office managers, executive assistants, IT support and wellness coach – including hiring, coaching and developing team members to set and achieve individual and team goals.
- Oversee IT Operations, including procurement, provisioning, asset management, internal tools support and workplace infrastructure
- Shape and drive an employee focused technology landscape that enables employees’ ability to drive business value
- Shape and support a wellness strategy for employees that adapts to shifting employee wellness and connectivity needs
Behavioral Characteristics to Exemplify:
- Business Driver: Translates strategy into plans, connects the dots and executes well
- Cross-functional Influencer: Collaborates across different teams to get results
- Innovation Champion: Takes calculated risks and is not afraid to fail
- Culture Champion: Demonstrates ownership and drives culture through active leadership
- People Leader: Leads a few direct reports through effective coaching and feedback
Experience Relevant to Success:
Leading an employee connectivity team in a hyper growth scale-up environment
- Working directly with and supporting an executive team
- Flexibility to oversee multiple projects and demonstrate grace under pressure while flexing
- Impeccable people, project and time management skills. Budget management experience