Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
This position will serve in the full-time, exempt position reporting to Our Senior IT Support Engineer. Below are the main areas of focus for this position:
- Administer SaaS apps and account access for the tools our team depend on including:
- Experience administering: G Suite, Okta & Slack
- Atlassian (Jira, Confluence)
- Apple (macOS, MDM, ABM, VPP)
- Microsoft (Windows 10, Azure AD, Office 365, Intune)
- AWS (IAM, Route 53)
- Be a technical resource for questions related to the above tools with the ability to produce an appropriate solution (or delegate as needed)
- Assist in leading our onboarding experience by both procuring and deploying devices remotely using MDM tools and provisioning access using our SSO platform
- Applying best practice security policies and strategies
- Create and maintain quality technical documentation that describes the processes and systems you work with
- Multi-task on assignments, prioritize and deliver on routine tasks and assigned projects
We know we're both succeeding when:
- We feel comfortable throwing miscellaneous technical tasks at you. We know you can get the job done
- You’ve shown that you’re interested in and capable of leading continuous improvement efforts
- You’re able to organize your workflow using task management and communicate updates effectively
- Our onboarding process is seamless and consistent
- You can handle service requests start to finish, escalating when necessary
- Employees are impressed with how you’ve resolved their technical issues – perhaps they’ve learned something new!
Skills you will need for this position:
- Prior experience administering users in: G Suite
- Familiar w/ MDM and deploying laptops remotely
- Prior experience procuring IT hardware for employees
- A deep working knowledge with personal experience using both macOS and Windows 10
- Working knowledge of SAML concepts and SSO applications (Okta, OneLogin, etc)
- Familiarity with UNIX scripting, automation tools, webhooks, and API request concepts
- You have a handle on and personal interest in staying up to date on the latest consumer tech
Skills We Believe Would Be Helpful for This Position:
- B.S. Computer Science, Information Systems with equivalent experience in an IT role (2-4 years)
- You’ve been an Atlassian admin and are a guru with concepts related to Jira project administration
- A functional understanding of networking concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills