Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Fraud Supervisor will manage a team of Fraud Prevention Analysts while also collaborating and guiding the prevention and reduction of fraud alongside other Fraud Supervisors, Fraud Manager, and other stakeholders.
This position requires working on Saturdays and Sundays.
Schedule options: Friday - Tuesday or Wednesday - Sunday.
- Oversee and ensure smooth daily operations for Fraud team
- Take full responsibility and ownership over individual performance including celebrating the wins, and coaching during the challenges
- Interview, hire, and train new Fraud Prevention Analysts and ensure consistently high performance
- Build strong relationships with team of Fraud Analysts to understand each person’s strengths and help them outperform and grow.
- Set and achieve goals for individuals, and the team as a whole, including conducting regular performance reviews.
- Minimize loss due to fraudulent activity and abuse of the system
- Optimize team practices to maximize efficiency of the team in processing investigations, meanwhile minimizing ‘false positives’ and the impact of inadvertently closing the account of a legitimate or well-behaved user
- Develop, implement, maintain, and improve systems and best practices that will help the Fetch Fraud team grow and scale efficiently with our user base.
- Manage Fraud Analyst time off.
We know we’re both succeeding when:
- Each member of the team is motivated by your leadership, and you empower each member to operate at a highly productive level.
- Fraud Rates and False Positive Rates are consistently outperforming team goals.
- Turnaround times are within our 24hr SLA.
- You’re consistently identifying ways to improve department processes and tools
- You minimize team turnover and maintain a positive working environment within the Fraud team, and build strong collaborative relationships with other teams.
- You wake up eager to come to Fetch every day and are excited to tell your friends and family what we’re doing here.
Skills and experience we believe you will need for this position
- Ability to effectively communicate as a supervisor the expectations of your team and to help Fraud Analysts work through any questions, challenges, or successes that come with the role.
- Experience in a rapidly changing environment and the ability to adapt and generate new best practices for problem solving.
- Strong communication skills to manage relationships and work with technical staff as well as other stakeholders.
- Manage a rapidly growing & changing team.
- Natural problem solver
- You possess a team mentality and enjoy getting your hands dirty and diving into the weeds.
- 2+ years team leadership experience
- 2+ years in Fraud Prevention