Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the role
What’s next for Fetch is to find a Design Lead, Business Development, who has exceptional art direction and design skills and is an overall great visual storyteller. This position can be located anywhere in the United States.
The Design Lead, Business Development will work with a team of creatives to elevate the Fetch brand when communicating to existing and potential brand partners, new business relationships, and drive all other B2B facing design. The role will also contribute to generating content for external and internal communications, owned properties and go-to-market assets. Your design output will be impactful, on-brand, and representative of what Fetch stands for – so when people see your work, they’ll know exactly who it’s coming from.
Art Direction & Design:
- Create content for a range of B2B communications, including:
- New Business: assets to help tell our story to prospects and bring more value to our users
- Current Partners: elevate the story we are telling our clients through game-changing design, and new assets
- Investor/Board: Own refinement of Board deck to ensure clean, clear visual story
- B2B Owned Properties: Ensure all owned properties catering to B2B are maximized for impact
- Work with Design Director to build visual identity that can permeate all brand touchpoints and will stay true to the Fetch brand guidelines.
- Refreshing of existing communications and creation of new pieces.
- Close collaboration with the rest of the creative team, including designers, copywriters, illustrators, animators and creative leadership.
- Develop a deep understanding of our target user, what motivates them, and how we turn those insights into great design.
- Opportunities will also arise within B2C design such as communications, go-to-market, etc, as well as internal design assets such as company videos, etc.
- Concept, create, and revise designs based on project requirements.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the art direction portion of our evolving brand guidelines.
- Constantly identify opportunities to elevate the art and design elements of existing and new communications.
- Create content and templates are on brand and very obviously Fetch.
SKILLS WE BELIEVE YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION:
- At least 3 years of art direction and/or design experience, with a track-record of creating memorable and effective content
- Highly skilled in creating engaging and organized templates and presentation decks using PowerPoint, Google Slides and/or other similar programs
- Ability to distill complex ideas into easy to digest visuals
- Ability to work with other team members’ design style
- A mastery of visual hierarchy
- A sincere belief in the power of collaboration
- Ability to transform insights and strategy into excellent creative output
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to motivate others on the team and walk the walk
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office, and Google Suite of products