Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the role
Fetch Reward’s next step in evolving the shopping experience will require a Manager, Business Development. This position can be located anywhere in the US.
Our Manager, Business Development owns the creation of partner development for a segment of our CPG vertical. The Manager, Business Development works to identify, create and strengthen relationships with senior executives within each partner organization in order to stay connected to the measures that matter most to each organization, both as a whole and to each individual functional area.
In addition to maintaining working relationships with Fetch clients and internal Fetch stakeholders, the Manager, Business Development will own the ongoing assessment of client priorities and schedule of deliverables that will provide an ongoing connection to the unique value that Fetch provides. The ultimate evaluation of a MBD’s efforts will be the creation of new partners, renewal of each partner and ability to identify additional revenue opportunities.
- Source, develop and maintain a pipeline of new potential partnerships in the CPG vertical
- Create and execute a business development strategy to build-out partnerships
- Schedule and execute face-to-face client meetings
- Develop and deliver sales/marketing presentations for potential partners
- Lead and drive the proposal development process
- Drive contract negotiation and end to end launch execution with new partners
- Leverage data to gain better understanding of existing and potential customers
- Drive, track, analyze and communicate quantitative metrics (internal and external) and business trends as they relate to business partners and the industry vertical.
- Utilizes market data, consumer trends and all applicable research to inform approaches to new business development
- Aligns development ideas and opportunities align with division growth goals
- Reports goals, plans and progress to the Sr. Director, Business Development
- Maintain direct and active relationships with business partners, including proactively resolving business and technical issues and serving as an internal advocate.
- Remain knowledgeable on relevant market and industry trends, competition and compliance requirements; develop a deep understanding of customer needs, priorities and pain points.
- Previous experience selling into the CPG vertical
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving/decision-making and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Comfort working with data, visualizations and spreadsheets
- Ability to handle stress and conflict
- Ability to work at strategic, operational, tactical and customer-facing levels.
- Thought leader that has the ability to confidently share their vision to all audiences.
- Data driven communicator.
- Track record of building consultative relationships and creative solutions that allow partners to unlock the full potential of their brands.
- Demonstrated record of execution, accomplishment, tracking and post-mortem analysis.
- Passionate about innovation.
- Ability to influence at all levels.
- Strong change management skills.