Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
The Data Science & Analytics team embodies these values and works with a laser focused objective to enable data driven decision making for both internal stakeholders and external partners. We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to contribute to this vision and reap the rewards of joining an exciting company in the high growth phase.
You will create analytical solutions and machine learning models that help Fetch teams leverage and monetize actionable insights from our unique data. This is a challenging and high visibility position, responsible for creating these solutions as well as guiding technical direction. Success in this role requires the ability to take on challenging problems and design & develop an amazing solution with little to no assistance.
- Entrepreneurial and big-picture bend of mind for applications of machine learning in a consumer tech world like ours
- Hands-on experience in developing / deploying machine learning models that are tied to business value
- Ability to create SQL/Python programming modules for custom insights required by our clients. Leverage statistical analysis to understand what is “acceptable” versus “outliers”.
- Ability to successfully collaborate with both business users and engineers for effective analytical solution development and deployment
- Passion to drive actionable insights from data and present them to external and internal clients through Tableau / Powerpoint / Excel in a compelling manner.
- Knack for conducting the apt Data Exploration needed to enhance the cleanliness and effectiveness of our data sources.
- Discipline to create well documented coding and analytics packets to ensure reusability as the team expands.
- Master’s or PhD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or any other Quantitative field
- 5+ years of work experience in data science
Bonus points for:
- Experience in CPG/Retail domain and/or analytics at app-based B2C companies
- Familiarity with Big Data frameworks like Snowflake, Spark and AWS services
- Familiarity with Tableau or any other visualization tools
- Effective communication, ability to translate and explain technical issues to non-technical team members
- Love of Dogs! . . . Or just tolerance. We're a very canine-friendly workplace