Who We Are:
- We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
- Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
- We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
- We empower people with information and trust
- We challenge ideas, not people
- We think bigger and keep building
- We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you. Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
At Fetch Rewards, our vision is to help make shopping easy, fun and smart. Millions of people use our app every month and we are growing rapidly. Although we have earned a 4.8 rating and a ranking among the top shopping apps in the App Store, we believe our product can do so much more to become truly world class.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager, Fraud and Support to take ownership of enabling the success of our Fraud and Customer Support teams in protecting and serving our consumers. You will understand fraud attack vectors as well as the most impactful customer issues, and determine how to prevent or resolve them via product improvements. Your efforts may include identifying opportunities and threats from overall product metrics, fraud loss metrics, Customer Support cases, app store ratings/reviews, and other sources of input. This role will collaborate closely with our Fraud operations and Customer Support teams to set the vision and strategy for product and process improvements. You will also collaborate with engineering, product design and data science to implement solutions and measure results. (This can be based in either Madison or Chicago.)
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Experienced product manager with a track record of setting strategic direction, building roadmaps, launching successful features, and measuring results
- Combination of customer obsessed and business focused in order to delight customers while achieving company goals
- Interested in managing efforts related to risk assessments, application security, and threat prevention
- Hypothesis and data-driven to inform priorities, conceive experiments, measure launch outcomes and improve understanding
- Strong process orientation to be able to match technical improvements with associated operating procedure improvements to promote efficiency and consistency
- An effective communicator and collaborator including with engineering, operational departments, analytics, and design for their feature pack
- Comfortable with a high degree of ownership in a fast paced, collaborative and dynamic environment
Within 1 month you will:
- Meet our team and learn about our customer experience and technical platform
- Get up to speed on existing research and product metrics in order to start developing an understanding of our customers and their needs
- Immerse yourself in the operations domains of our Fraud and Customer Support departments to understand how our product experience connects to these
- Set your initial priorities and align on expectations for your role
- Begin working on day to day execution of projects already in development
Within 3 months you will:
- Establish and get alignment around the product vision and strategy for your area
- Start forming new hypotheses about how to address customer needs in your area
- Partner with design, engineering and analytics to set your priorities and roadmap
- Lead the definition, launch and assessment of product enhancements
Within 6 months you will:
- Demonstrate clear improvements to customer and business KPIs via successful feature launches
- Help to make others on the team better through your leadership and example
- Identify and lead implementation of new ways to help the product, team and overall company