Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
The Bilingual Support Specialist role is the voice of Fetch Rewards and represents the company every day by interacting with our users via email. Your technical competency and ability to internalize and articulate product bugs, enhancements, functionality, and engaging users will help you and Fetch Rewards succeed. An ideal candidate will thrive as an individual contributor, as well as in collaborative settings, by providing timely support to users, input on process improvement, and creating support-related content for users.
This position requires bilingual English / Spanish ability as well as working on Saturdays and Sundays.
Schedule options: Friday - Tuesday or Wednesday - Sunday.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Trouble-shoot and effectively communicate issues to Fetch Rewards users and the development team.
- Maintain user satisfaction.
- Technical software troubleshooting with development team.
- Manage priorities and effectively complete day to day tickets and long-term projects..
We know we’re both succeeding when:
- All requests are addressed within 24 hours.
- You are effectively translating problems from users into repeatable bug reports for the technical teams in a way that they do not need additional information to identify the issues.
- You solve problems and reduce the need to contact the technical teams.
- You find yourself excited to tell people about what we’re building here at Fetch. You wake up truly excited because you know what you do today will directly impact a young growing company.
The ideal candidate:
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English (oral and written) to communicate with our Hispanic users (required).
- Must be able to translate from Spanish to English and vice versa (required).
- Customer Service and/or technical support experience a plus.
- Knack for quickly identifying technical problems and implementing solutions.
- Strong communication skills both written & oral.
- Active listener who asks the "right" questions to fully understand a request.
- Team-player who is eager to collaborate and welcomes open discussion in order to problem solve.
- Ability to effectively manage day to day tasks and long-term projects with the passion and desire to increase the scope of the support team.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Hours
- Company equity
$16/17 per hour based on experience.