Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About The Role!
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager for our team focused on improving our offers capability. This will work to enable technology such that we have a relevant inventory of ways for consumers to earn Fetch points that also provide a compelling and measurable return on investment for our partners. You will collaborate with a cross-functional team to understand consumer and partner needs, set product strategy, identify the biggest areas of opportunity, conceive and design new features, launch product changes and assess results. Ultimately, you will contribute to customers finding and getting rewarded for purchasing brands they will love.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Experienced product manager with a track record of setting strategic direction, building compelling roadmaps and launching successful features
- Understanding of relevance, segmentation and targeting such that we can promote optimized special offers and highlight brands contextually to influence purchase activity
- Balance of customer obsessed and results oriented in order to delight consumers while achieving partner and company goals
- Hypothesis and data-driven to inform priorities, lead rapid execution, assess outcomes and demonstrate clear improvement against key metrics
- An effective communicator and collaborator including with engineering, analytics, design and partner development as well as other product managers
- Technical enough to engage with engineering team on architecture and performance improvements while balancing customer experience and business implications for internal and external stakeholders
- Comfortable with a high degree of direct responsibility in a fast paced, collaborative and dynamic environment
Within 1 month you will:
- Meet our team and learn about our overall customer experience, technical platform, as well as how we serve offers and brands
- Get up to speed on existing research and product metrics in order to start developing an understanding of our customers, partners and their needs
- Set your initial priorities and align on expectations for your role
- Begin working on day to day execution of projects already in development
Within 3 months you will:
- Build trust and great working relationships with your direct team and key partners
- Develop an understanding of our special offers structures and promotion in order to inform improvements to our overall system
- Start forming hypotheses about how to address consumer and partner needs in your area
- Partner with engineering, analytics, partner development, marketing, and design to set your priorities and roadmap
- Lead the definition, launch and assessment of product enhancements
Within 6 months you will:
- Establish and get alignment around your product vision and strategy
- Demonstrate clear improvements to customer and business KPIs via successful feature launches
Within 12 months you will:
- Help to make others on the team better through your leadership and example
- Identify and lead implementation of new ways to help the product, team and overall company