$16/17 per hour - based on experience.
At Fetch Rewards, we have two sayings that sum up the ethos of our organization launched in 2013:
Defeat the Odds!
Our vision is to leverage technology to transform shopping into an engaging, rewarding, and delightful experience, ultimately propelling the time-worn grocery shopping experience into the 21st century. Our technology platform, based around a free smartphone app, ensures that users have the best shopping experience possible. Headquartered in Madison, Wi with offices in Chicago, Denver and New York, we pride ourselves on two things -- the caliber of our work and the scope of our ambition.
Fetch’s next step in evolving the grocery shopping experience will require a Client Support Specialist who will work in our Madison, Wi office. This position requires working on Saturdays and Sundays but is otherwise flexible.
You have the option to work REMOTE on Saturday and Sunday after a probationary period!
This role is the face of Fetch Rewards and represents the company every day by virtually interacting with our users. Your technical competency and ability to internalize and articulate product bugs, enhancements, functionality, and engaging users will help you and Fetch Rewards succeed. An ideal candidate will thrive as an individual contributor, as well as in collaborative settings, by providing timely support to users, input on process improvement, and creating support-related content for users.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Trouble-shoot and effectively communicate issues to Fetch Rewards users and the development team.
- Maintain user satisfaction.
- Technical software troubleshooting with development team.
- Manage priorities and effectively complete day to day tickets and long-term projects.
We know we’re both succeeding when:
- All requests are addressed within 24 hours.
- You are effectively translating problems from users into repeatable bug reports for the technical teams in a way that they do not need additional information to identify the issues.
- You solve problems and reduce the need to contact the technical teams.
- You find yourself excited to tell people about what we’re building here at Fetch. You wake up truly excited because you know what you do today will directly impact a young growing company.
The ideal candidate:
- Customer Service training and/or technical support experience a plus.
- Proficiency in Zendesk and Microsoft Office (primarily Excel and Word) a plus.
- Passion for problem solving and service with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Knack for quickly identifying issues and implementing solutions.
- Strong communication skills both written & oral.
- Active listener who asks the "right" questions to fully understand a request.
- Team-player who is eager to collaborate and welcomes open discussion in order to problem solve.
- Ability to effectively manage day to day tasks and long-term projects with the passion and desire to increase the scope of the support team.
- Bonus points if you're BILINGUAL!
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid time off
- Choice of computer equipment
- Flexible Hours
- Bring your dog to work (restrictions apply)