Fetch is the first off-site package management solution for apartment buildings. All packages are sent to our warehouse, and we communicate directly with residents through our tech platform to coordinate door-to-door delivery. This eliminates the problem for the property and provides a valuable service for residents. The core values of Fetch are efficient convenience, package security and personalized customer service. Providing these values at a high standard underlines what we call the Fetch experience.
As a last-mile delivery service, Fetch relies on swift and efficient deliveries to maintain resident satisfaction. As a Delivery Driver you will represent each warehouse as the face of the delivery service, and will drive a cargo van to and from multiple properties to carry out deliveries. You will also be the open line of communication from management for special requests or problems related to deliveries. Other duties will entail assisting with sorting and Retriever dispatching, handling bulk deliveries and coordinating special drop-offs.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast past environment, is a practitioner of double and triple checking small details, is physically capable of handling heavy and large packages, and is someone who can communicate concisely with management. The Delivery Driver reports to the Warehouse Manager, and works alongside the Assistant and Evening Managers to ensure quality deliveries.
What you'll do:
- Deliver parcels to residential properties under contract with Fetch
- Handle large scale deliveries and bulk drop-offs
- Assist with delivery sorting and Package Retriever dispatching
- Communicate with management any issues or concerns related to deliveries
- Observe contracted Package Retrievers in the field
- Provide the Fetch experience
What you'll need:
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Clear and concise with verbal communication
- Sharp focus on small details
- Comfortable in the heat both indoors and outdoors
- Proficient in smart phone usage
- Must have a valid driver's license
Physical Demands and Abilities:
- Regularly lift and move parcels that weigh from a range of 10 to 150 pounds
- Crouch, kneel and stand regularly throughout shifts
- Assist with moving heavy loads of parcels to and from delivery cargo vans and/or throughout properties on deliveries
- Close, distance and peripheral vision along with depth perception required during fulfillment process
- Operate hand activated pallet jack
- Pay Rate: Starts at $19/hr.