Fetch is a global agency born for the digital economy, with offices in London, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Tokyo and Hong Kong. Fetch has been delivering advertising and digital media services since 2009, Fetch has found over 390 million new customers and driven 46 billion engagements for its clients. Its aim is to understand the mobile consumer better than any other. Working with some of the world’s most pioneering brands including Facebook, HSBC, Mozilla, Lululemon, AEG Presents, eBay and Hotels.com, Fetch has won numerous awards for its campaigns for clients in disciplines which include digital and mobile video, paid social, display, search, creative and mobile marketing. As well as being listed as top 50 digital agency by Econsultancy, Fetch was named mobile agency of the year in three consecutive years and voted fastest growing mobile marketing agency in Europe by Media Momentum Awards.
The role we’re seeking to fill:
As an Paid Social Media Manager at Fetch you will manage paid social advertising campaigns for a portfolio of clients. You’ll act as a consultant while advising clients on emerging industry trends, new ways to harness different technology solutions, and ad spend optimization so as to drive long-term value.
As technologies continue to evolve, clients turn to Fetch for guidance when choosing which combination of strategies to help clients achieve awareness and direct response through paid social efforts. Fetch is constantly expanding our paid social offering and our paid social media team is looking for candidates who stay up to date and informed on new trends and evolving tools.
Fetch’s position as a mobile first agency means that the person in this role can make meaningful impact on a client’s ability to increase user base while gaining knowledge and expertise in a rapidly expanding industry.
What you’ll do in the role:
- Plan and manage campaigns on social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Snapchat, working within the native tools on each platform to execute and optimize campaigns
- Organize and project manages all client deliverables related to paid social media
- Execute on client objectives to achieve successful KPIs
- Manage paid social media campaign from beginning to end—including testing methodologies, reporting requirements, and optimization requirements
- Ensure full impact and efficiency of each campaign is deeply rooted in data
Experience we’re looking for in candidates:
- At least 1 year managing paid social advertising or search campaigns and/or media planning or buying in digital environments
- Experience with Facebook Power Editor (Required)
- Strong data analysis using Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables & basic functions)
- Previous experience doing paid advertising on major social channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and Pinterest
- Flexible, versatile and driven to obtain new skills and scale knowledge to take on uncharted territory
A plus if you’ve got experience in:
- User acquisition (UA) with mobile in-app experience
- Account or client management experience
- Both direct response and branding
- Agency experience
It is the policy of the Fetch to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, disability, national origin, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable local, state, and federal law. Further, it is our policy to provide reasonable accommodations to persons with disabilities as required by the American with Disabilities Act and applicable state law. This policy applies to all the terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to recruitment, hiring, compensation, training and apprenticeship, promotion, upgrading, demotion, downgrading, transfer, layoff and termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.