Fetch is a mobile-first agency for digital economy brands. Providing digital media and advertising services since 2009, Fetch is a full service agency delivering strategy, creative, media, and analytics to clients who are ready to grow quickly. Fetch has acquired over 390 million new customers and driven 46 billion engagements globally for the world’s most pioneering brands including Facebook, Hulu, Mozilla, and Turner.
The role we’re seeking to fill:
The Programmatic Supervisor is responsible for leading strategy across clients for programmatic campaigns. Our campaigns are primarily focused on user acquisition and remarketing in a DSP platform, but will also include branding campaigns or campaigns executed in social platforms and/or Google AdWords. They will need to fully understand their clients KPI’s and goals and formulate plans that meet and exceed these goals.
In this position you will oversee a small team of Programmatic experts and have full ownership and oversite of Programmatic accounts. You will work with your team to ensure processes are in place to deliver quality campaign execution and testing on an ongoing basis. Ensure that Programmatic strategies and campaigns are aligned with overall client business goals through partnership with cross departmental teams. You will need to be able to clearly communicate insights and actions to key stakeholders, both internally and externally.
An ideal candidate is data driven, detail oriented, and a self-starter who is excited to work in a rapidly changing industry. They should be able to hit the ground running and immediately contribute to currently running campaigns.
This role can be based out of our LA or SF office.
What you’ll do in the role:
- Drive Programmatic strategy on client accounts, and ensure teams are executing accordingly
- Oversee, define, and optimize programmatic processes for managing paid campaigns across DSPs and other self-service platforms
- Manage, motivate and mentor team members
- Analyze campaign performance with regular data analysis, measure against client KPIs & report on any trends & granular insights to internal clients and key stakeholders
- Execute campaign builds, reporting, create dashboards, provide campaign summaries, contribute to PowerPoint insight decks and coordinate with ops as required
- Troubleshoot and solve complex technical issues
- Work with senior leads to develop, drive, and execute client growth strategies
- Set realistic expectations for deliverables and work with direct report to ensure quality work
- Understand the client’s goals and make every effort to meet them
Experience we’re looking for in candidates:
- Four year degree. Degree in economics, finance, business, mathematics, computer science, or related preferred
- 4+ years managing programmatic media, paid search, or paid social campaigns
- 1+ years of management experience
- Experience working in DSPs (Demand Side Platforms) such as DoubleClick Bid Manager, The Trade Desk, Tremor, etc.
- Analytical ability to understand, manipulate, and derive insights from data
- Ability to communicate data driven insights clearly and concisely
- Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Self-starter and independent learner
- Ability to collaborate in a cross-functional team environment
- Fine eye for detail
A bonus if you have:
- Familiarity with the mobile ad tech landscape
- Familiarity with trafficking, tracking, and attribution
- Experience with working in an agency environment
It is the policy of the Fetch to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, disability, national origin, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable local, state, and federal law. Further, it is our policy to provide reasonable accommodations to persons with disabilities as required by the American with Disabilities Act and applicable state law. This policy applies to all the terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to recruitment, hiring, compensation, training and apprenticeship, promotion, upgrading, demotion, downgrading, transfer, layoff and termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.