PreSonus Audio Electronics (“PAE”) has become known for delivering professional quality audio products at affordable prices to audio professionals, musicians and hobbyists around the world. Our colleagues bring years of experience in professional audio as musicians and sound engineers ensuring passion for music-making in every facet of the company.
An entity of PreSonus Audio Electronics, PreSonus Software Ltd. is based in Ireland with an R&D Facility in Hamburg, Germany. PreSonus Software is working on next-generation software solutions for music production on Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android, integrating perfectly with the PreSonus audio hardware product line. Its team has decades of cumulated experience in music software development and shares the same passion for music as the staff in other parts of the company.
In December 2021 PreSonus merged with Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (FMIC) sharing the combined vision of creating an ecosystem that seamlessly integrates hardware and software to create an effortless end-to-end experience for customers at all levels in their creative journey.
PreSonus EMEA is a growing team that plays a critical role in the engine that delivers PreSonus to a global audience.
From home to studio to stage, PreSonus is there.
As part of our growing software development team, we are seeking an experienced and motivated C++ Application Software Developer to report directly to the Vice President of Technology, based in Hamburg, Germany.
The Application Software Developer works on a wide and diverse range of projects including desktop and mobile music creation and host applications, plug-ins and virtual instruments. Familiarity with music technology hard and software will ensure that the Software Developer understands the technical requirements and challenges of our products and solutions.
About the opportunity:
- Work with the VP of Technology and the other members of the development team to develop and improve our cross-platform application software
- Regular communication with the QA and UI-design teams, as well as Product Owners and Product Designers
About your talent:
Essential skills, experience, and education:
- Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or similar education
- Strong object-oriented C++ programming skills
- Proficiency with software development tools (Visual Studio, XCode, Git, Jira / Confluence)
- German and English language skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Excellent time, task and resource organisation skills
- Knowledge of classical notation and notation software
- Knowledge of VST/AU plug-in technologies
- Background in music or music production/audio technology
- Knowledge of PreSonus Products
- Comfortable working environment in an agile software team
- Modern offices, centrally located with excellent public transport connection
- Free parking, e-charging availability
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- Performance-based bonus