Fender Musical Instruments Corporation is a world-famous brand with offices across the globe. Fender was born in Southern California and has built a worldwide influence beyond the studio and the stage. A Fender is more than an instrument; it’s a cultural symbol that resonates globally.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager (PreSonus) to join our Sales Team.
This field-based position will ideally be based in Central Europe and primarily focused on the sales of all PreSonus products into our established network of resellers. The Business Development Manager (BDM) is tasked with supporting and maintaining existing and new customer relationships while striving to achieve the sales targets assigned to the region. To be successful in this role you will have proven sales experience, ideally within MI, with the ability to drive sales and achieve set targets. You will be sales driven with superb communication skills and it goes without saying that you will be passionate about music with good knowledge of recording and live sound products.
About the opportunity:
- Make regular sales calls to accounts in the assigned area and keep in contact between visits by telephone and e-mail.
- Strive to achieve budgeted sales targets for the allocated sales area.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers and potential new clients.
- Responsible for all visual merchandising and product representation in-store and online to comply with company requirements and regulations.
- Responsible via all channels for delivering product knowledge training to retail account staff on Company products.
- Maintain control of dealers’ stock ensuring correct stock levels are maintained, new products are presented and exit strategies for discontinued products implemented.
- Monitor and assist dealer accounts on promotions and rebate schemes, ensuring terms and conditions are adhered to.
- Responsible for business development in the region.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge for the relevant product lines being sold.
About your talent:
Essential skills, experience, and education:
- Proven experience within a sales environment
- Knowledge of the Musical Instrument Industry
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and ERP systems.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be self-motivated.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritise work and adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Driving licence.
- Experience within a field sales role.
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the organisation.
- Knowledge of PreSonus Products
This is a remote role, please let us know what country you are applying from on your application role.