FE International is an award-winning global M&A Advisor of SaaS, E-Commerce & Content Businesses and the preeminent valuation thought leader in the industry. Founded in 2010, the leadership team has over 50 years of combined experience in investment banking, strategy consulting, technology, and entrepreneurship. The Firm offers comprehensive exit planning services, as well as direct access to an established network of international investors.
With headquarters in New York and regional offices in San Francisco, London, and Hong Kong, FE International is a truly global company. FE was named No. 8 Fastest Growing Financial Services Company in the Americas in 2020 by the Financial Times (No. 133 overall) and is a two-time Inc. 5000 company.
FE International is looking for a motivated Marketing Generalist Analyst to join our Marketing Team in New York. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing M&A Advisory Firm and be part of a driven marketing team in the middle of global financial dealings. The role requires the support of the current team in tasks like event planning, public relations, social media marketing, outreach and distribution, email marketing, and blog management.
The candidate will help with such tasks as content distribution, blog posting (including edits, images and properly researched details), podcast and guest posting opportunity research, event logistics and help the team in response to press opportunities.
- Coordination of event, podcast and blog post opportunities (Core responsibility)
- Facilitate strategic email outreach and content research/distribution as needed (Core responsibility)
- Manage distribution lists and help with promotional coordination aspects for SaaS Mag, the company's magazine
- Exchange and follow up with professional email conversations for contract workers and important figures in the industry to secure publicity opportunities
- Help clean contact lists in HubSpot and in the company's proprietary CRM
- At times, cold outreach to potential clients (with assistance from manager)
- Design-related tasks for social media promotion and blog management (with assistance from manager)
- Support the team as needed in a collaborative environment
- Strong written communication and grammar
- Ambitious, fast learner who is happy to dive into new challenges
- Hold a strong passion for social media and what the platforms offer
- Creative and result driven mindset
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Experience and Education:
- Degree in any discipline – Marketing or Technology a bonus.
- We are open minded about the level of working experience a candidate might have
- Understanding of SaaS, E-Commerce and Technology businesses is advantageous.
This candidate must be able to work in our New York office and not require visa sponsorship.