FE International is an award-winning global M&A Advisor of SaaS, E-Commerce & Content Businesses and the preeminent valuation thought leader in the industry. Founded in 2010, the leadership team has over 50 years of combined experience in investment banking, strategy consulting, technology, and entrepreneurship. The Firm offers comprehensive exit planning services, as well as direct access to an established network of international investors.
With headquarters in New York and regional offices in San Francisco, London, and Hong Kong, FE International is a truly global company. FE was named No. 8 Fastest Growing Financial Services Company in the Americas in 2020 by the Financial Times (No. 133 overall) and is a two-time Inc. 5000 company.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for establishing process and framework, proposing innovative ways to grow audience and engagement for multiple brands both globally and domestically. This person is an expert at bringing strong vision, compelling content, thought leadership, and analytics together into a strategic plan and then putting it into action. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker who can structure a long-term vision while delivering day-to-day needs and requirements. Prioritization, a sense of urgency, and a great attitude is a must as this person will be a core part of the team working on the firms' marquee brands, events, and programs.
- Develop and execute an ever-evolving, insights-led global social strategy with an up-to-date understanding of social “best practices” across the competitive landscape.
- Evolve and elevate FE International's social media through engagement, community building and thought leadership with daily posting.
- Establish KPIs and routinely develop content with data and analytics and identify clear key takeaways and learnings.
- Uncover insights and develop actionable recommendations for how to optimize, gain leads, and move the brand forward on social media channels based on performance.
- Collaborate with all members of the Marketing team on the creation of creative content and campaigns to drive growth, reach and engagement.
- Push creative boundaries to create compelling content that shows FE International's commitment to client excellence while connecting with followers in new ways.
- Oversee community management in partnership with the marketing team to make sure engagement across all channels is appropriate, on-brand and in real-time when possible.
- Provide thought leadership on emerging platforms and trends for adoption where appropriate to keep the brand at the forefront of social media development.
Skills & Knowledge
- An understanding and passion for audience development, social tools, lead generation and growth
- Detail-oriented and open to process
- Strong interpersonal skills; experience working across different teams to inform and produce content
- Strong attention to detail in both written and visual contexts and an “always-on” sense of urgency
- Highly creative individual with enthusiasm to conceptualize and implement programs that maintain brand elevation
- Proven ability to engage, connect and build an audience across multiple channels
- Ability to interpret analytics, communicate results and formulate strategy
Who you are:
- 5+ years of employment in social media roles, with proven engagement growth/campaign results
- Degree in any discipline – Marketing or Technology a bonus
- Creative individual and enthusiastic self-starter focused on delivering results
- Well versed on all social media platforms and tools for audience development, monitoring and measuring. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or InDesign a plus
- Comfortable with analytics, with a continuous improvement mindset
- Proven ability to complete projects to high standards and in an appropriate and timely manner
- Experienced in writing social creative briefs, ensuring that all teams have the necessary information in order to achieve campaign objectives and KPI’s
What we offer:
- Leadership opportunities
- Learn and develop alongside marketing industry veterans
- Multiple conference/travel opportunities
- Regular team social events
This candidate must be able to work in our New York office and not require visa sponsorship.