FE International is an award-winning global M&A Advisor of SaaS, E-Commerce & Content Businesses and the preeminent valuation thought leader in the industry. Founded in 2010, the leadership team has over 50 years of combined experience in investment banking, strategy consulting, technology, and entrepreneurship. The Firm offers comprehensive exit planning services, as well as direct access to an established network of international investors.
With headquarters in New York and regional offices in San Francisco, London, and Hong Kong, FE International is a truly global company. FE was named No. 8 Fastest Growing Financial Services Company in the Americas in 2020 by the Financial Times (No. 133 overall) and is a two-time Inc. 5000 company.
You will be joining a rapidly growing M&A firm and be responsible for the full revenue cycle, overseeing the lead generation, marketing, M&A and asset management teams. This covers the end-to-end cycle of winning leads, onboarding businesses to our M&A process and ultimately crystallizing profits for our clients and the firm. It is an exciting role where you will have the opportunity to re-define growth strategies and growth initiatives to influence the future of the company.
- Align the lead generation, marketing and M&A channels to drive profit and growth
- Develop growth strategies with the executive team
- Establish both short-term results and long-term strategy, including revenue forecasting
- Produce appropriate metrics, and coordinate compensation and promotions with these metrics
- Construct and implement robust sales management processes
- Prospect and close relationships with key target clients
- Create and implement a standardized outreach for current and future clients
- Monetize the digital marketing landscape
- Use the power of data to drive and adapt strategies and processes across the full revenue cycle
- Oversee all channel/partner development and actively participate in negotiations
- Build and train individuals across teams to work towards cohesive, firmwide goals
- Leverage client research (quantity and quality) to provide strategic leadership for brand architecture and positioning
- Participate in key industry events and travel as required
- Knowledge of technology business models (SaaS, e-commerce and content)
- Deep understanding of M&A
- Client centric attitude
- Resourceful self-starter, capable of working under high levels of pressure and not afraid to implement change
- Strategic and highly analytical with an aptitude to synthesize large amounts of information and develop innovative solutions
- Commercially astute and targets driven
- Highly energetic personality, who exudes passion for the firm and its mission
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Professional, with integrity, credibility and character
- Natural leader and creator of teams
Experience and Education:
Successful executive with a background of scaling revenue into the hundreds of millions
- 10+ years of prior experience in direct selling and managing sales teams
- Have existing relationships among the Fortune 500-1000 executives
- Deep knowledge of cross-channel marketing, programmatic and the latest trends of digital advertising
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, economics, or similar
- Understanding of SaaS, E-Commerce and Technology businesses.
This candidate must be able to work in our New York office and not require visa sponsorship.