FE International is an award-winning global M&A Advisor of SaaS, E-Commerce & Content Businesses and the preeminent valuation thought leader in the industry. Founded in 2010, the leadership team has over 50 years of combined experience in investment banking, strategy consulting, technology, and entrepreneurship. The Firm offers comprehensive exit planning services, as well as direct access to an established network of international investors.
With headquarters in New York and regional offices in San Francisco, London, and Hong Kong, FE International is a truly global company. FE was named No. 8 Fastest Growing Financial Services Company in the Americas in 2020 by the Financial Times (No. 133 overall) and is a two-time Inc. 5000 company.
You will be joining the rapidly growing M&A team and be responsible for project managing the sale of internet businesses from marketing to investors through to due diligence and completion. Taking responsibility for businesses up to $5MMin value and ensure their timely and successful sale. You will also take the lead in establishing and building relationships with new and existing investors as well as playing an active role in the wider business development activities of the company.
- Shepherding of the end-to-end M&A transaction process (from marketing to deal completion)
- Lead support role within a multifunctional team for larger transactions ($1MM+) and a senior role for transactions under $1MM
- Offer negotiation
- Cultivating client relationships through marketing and deal execution
- Managing client due diligence processes
- Working on lean deal teams to generate results and achieve financial targets
- Willingness to engage in light travel for business development (conferences, client meetings, etc.)
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with the ability to comfortably interact with clients in a professional manner
- Exceptional interpersonal skills as well as proven sales and negotiation expertise
- Able to communicate concepts and ideas concisely and persuasively
- Exceptionally detail-oriented with an aptitude to synthesize large amounts of information and develop innovative solutions
- Strong problem-solving capability and analytical skills
- Resourceful self-starter, able to work under pressure and manage time effectively
- Ability to lead a variety of transactions and projects simultaneously
- Strong understanding of law, accounting and business
- Commercially astute and targets driven
Experience and Education:
- 2-4 years of prior experience as an analyst (or similar roles) in investment banking, financial services, corporate development or management consulting;
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, economics, or similar;
- Progress towards CFA Designation (passed Level 2 or higher) is a plus; and
- Experience in software, e-commerce or technology M&A is not a pre-requisite.
Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship being required