Feedback Loop (feedbackloop.com) is a growth-stage company whose agile research platform provides rapid consumer feedback to inform and accelerate innovation initiatives. At Feedback Loop, we change the way companies develop products for their customers by providing a platform that lets researchers and non-researchers alike learn faster and innovate smarter. We work with some of the largest B2C companies across industries including finance, insurance, healthcare, and media.
Feedback Loop is seeking a Client Partner to generate revenue through retention and growth of existing customers. As a Client Partner reporting to the Head of Customer Success and Growth, you will work closely with our diverse team of internal peers within Customer Success, Research, Marketing, and Product to ensure strong partnerships with Feedback Loop and our clients for years to come.
- Create annual and quarterly business plans that will consistently deliver quota growth and ongoing pipeline goals in partnership with Customer Success
- Build account plans by understanding your customer industry, business, and pain points and connect them to Feedback Loop value drivers that generate new opportunities
- Understand the competitive environment & the key elements of the research industry to manage external forces that affect your ability to generate closed-won deals
- Establish a personal weekly, monthly, quarterly schedule that ensures consistent pipeline and deal flow to consistently deliver quarterly quota goals
- Ensure sufficient pipeline through prospecting and qualification activities
- Employ MEDDPICC process and principles to manage deals and ensure that deals are efficiently and effectively managed
- 5+ years of software selling experience; SaaS preferred
- 2+ year track record of success selling into enterprise companies
- Experience hitting quota of $1M+ of ARR per year and experience on averaging 8+ face to face meetings per week
- Strong foundational knowledge of product management, consumer feedback, or research landscape (buyers, technology, methodologies)
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience using the MEDDPICC qualification framework preferred
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefits covered by the company
- Stock Option Plan
- 401k Plan
- Flexible vacation & flexible work schedule
- Commuter Benefits
- Autonomy and room to grow as a professional
About Feedback Loop
Feedback Loop is the agile research platform for rapid consumer feedback. Farmers Insurance, Humana, Lending Tree, Uber and Fortune 500 companies trust Feedback Loop to bring the voice of the consumer into critical market decisions.
Founded as Alpha in 2014, Feedback Loop is headquartered in New York City and backed by Crosslink Capital, Spider Capital, and Calibrate Ventures.
Learn how agile research makes getting consumer input fast, easy and reliable for researchers and product managers alike at www.feedbackloop.com.
Mission: To help companies thrive by learning faster and innovating smarter.
- We Embrace Agility
- We Are Accountable
- We Build Trust
- We Work Together
- We Keep Growing