Feedback Loop Overview:
Feedback Loop (feedbackloop.com) is a growth-stage company whose agile research platform provides rapid consumer feedback to inform and accelerate innovation initiatives. At Feedback Loop, we change the way companies develop products for their customers by providing a platform that lets researchers and non-researchers alike learn faster and innovate smarter. We work with some of the largest B2C companies across industries including finance, insurance, healthcare, and media.
As a Researcher, you’ll be responsible for using Feedback Loop’s platform to execute agile research on behalf of customers. You’ll play a critical role as an in-house research expert, responsible for consulting with customers and ensuring Feedback Loop’s research best practices are applied on all tests. As part of the account team, the Researcher is also responsible for driving customer satisfaction and supporting client growth strategies.
You'll be part of a high-performing customer-facing team responsible for developing and implementing Feedback Loop’s research best practices. You will work closely with Feedback Loop’s Customer Success, Client Partner, New Business, and Product teams, helping build and scale the practice of agile research within customer organizations.
- Utilize Feedback Loop’s proprietary software and integrations to execute agile research tests within 3 days.
- Understand customer objectives and design questionnaires to meet customer needs.
- Manage stakeholder expectations, recommend optimal solutions, and solve problems as issues arise to successfully deliver results.
- Build upon existing research knowledge to develop expertise in agile research, the Feedback Loop platform, and how our technology solves customer problems.
- Collaborate with the account team to achieve team and company goals.
- Identify and drive process and product improvements.
- BA/BS degree
- 2 to 4 years of customer-facing research industry experience with proven ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Experience with quantitative research design, data collection, and analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to lead and provide direction when working in teams
- Proven success working in a fast paced, dynamic, and evolving environment
- Passion for learning new skills and concepts
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Social Sciences, or other relevant field
- Proven track record of driving client business growth and achieving revenue targets
- Survey programming experience
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of statistical or data analysis software such as SPSS, SAS, R, Marketsight
- Practical experience with qualitative research techniques
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefits covered by the company
- Stock Option Plan
- 401k Plan
- Flexible vacation & flexible work schedule
- Commuter Benefits
- Autonomy and room to grow as a professional