Feedback Loop (feedbackloop.com) is a growth-stage company whose agile research platform provides rapid consumer feedback to inform and accelerate innovation initiatives. At Feedback Loop, we change the way companies develop products for their customers by providing a platform that lets researchers and non-researchers alike learn faster and innovate smarter. We work with some of the largest B2C companies across industries including finance, insurance, healthcare, and media.
The Feedback Loop Engineering Team builds solutions that both solve complex business problems and delight internal and external stakeholders. We’re looking for engineers who are curious about product development and consumer behavior, want to work on related challenges, and value opportunities to explore new technologies that execute against a robust, collaborative product vision. We use Typescript/NodeJS, Ruby, VueJS, Postgres, Mongo, Redis, Kafka, GraphQL and many other technologies, but we don't think it matters if you've used similar technologies on a different stack. Our engineering teams tackle a diverse and evolving array of challenges; from architecting and scaling our microservices to handling real-time data streams with Kafka and using machine learning and natural language processing to empower real world business solutions.
- Craft purposeful, well-tested, and well-documented end-to-end solutions that put yourself in the shoes of our users.
- Work with a wide range of platforms and technologies to own and solve problems.
- Collaborate with experts across our organization to design and iterate on platform features with an eye toward usability, simplicity, and maintainability.
- Provide feedback to the team in an effort to discover and shape best practices and engineering standards.
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years of professional experience working on software in a fast-paced environment. You enjoy owning projects through to completion on both backend and frontend.
- Significant experience building and shipping MVC and/or state-driven UIs, preferably with Vue.js or React, and have a productive relationship with CSS. Typescript experience is a plus.
- Experience building high performance REST and/or GraphQL services and endpoints, and enjoy the challenges of orchestrating transactions across multiple services
- Professional experience with SQL (PostgreSQL preferred); MongoDB experience a plus.
- Desire to make a huge impact at a growing startup in NYC serving some of the largest and most influential brands in the world.
- You can work well both independently and with a team, and have strong communication skills.
- You enjoy venturing outside your comfort zone and experimenting with new technologies and architectures.
- Nice if you have experience in: AWS (ECS, RDS Aurora, Lambda, API Gateway, MSK, S3, Elastic Transcoder, Others), Streaming Data Pipelines, Python (Flask, SpaCy), SVG and Canvas, WebRTC, Web Sockets, Heroku, Electron, CI/CD
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefits covered by the company
- Stock Option Plan
- 401k Plan
- Flexible vacation & flexible work schedule
- Commuter Benefits
- Autonomy and room to grow as a professional
About Feedback Loop
- We Embrace Agility
- We Are Accountable
- We Build Trust
- We Work Together
- We Keep Growing