Spur is looking for hardworking and punctual summer full-time custodians for schools in the Fulton school district, primarily northern Fulton. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the importance of cleanliness of the school, as well as security of the facilities. The primary duty for this position will be general custodial duties, keeping the school and other district buildings and grounds clean and tidy, as well as maintaining security of the facilities by locking all doors and gates after use. They will be disinfecting surfaces and stocking supplies; soap, sanitizer and paper products as needed.
For a limited time, new hires may be eligible for a $50 bonus after 2 successful weeks in their assignment
Spur custodians will be offered summer assignments working full-time in the Fulton Co. Schools, and these positions may transition into long-term assignments for the school year. Eligible candidates must obtain and pass a Fulton County Georgia background check ($49.25) and complete a Spur worker profile.
Duties and Requirements expected of this position are:
- Performing all activities that are custodial in nature and deemed appropriate by school administration
- Disinfecting surfaces routinely to ensure a safe and clean environment
- Keeping buildings and grounds neat and clean at all times
- Cleaning and maintaining assigned workspaces and equipment
- Assisting in building and grounds security by locking all doors and gates after use and at end of workday
- Assisting in maintaining seasonal grounds work
- Performing routine maintenance and repairs of buildings, equipment, and grounds
- Understanding and following safety procedures as provided by the district
- Performing custodial duties before and after special events on weekends and evenings
- Performing other duties as assigned Requirements
- Must be able to lift heavy objects up to 50lbs frequently and 100lbs occasionally
Benefits of Spur
- Position pays a competitive $12/hour!
- Full-time hours available!
- With Spur, manage your work schedule from your phone and get paid weekly on Friday.
- Spur workers are also eligible for healthcare benefits and other exciting perks!
- What is Spur? How does it work?
How do I get started?
- Apply by filling out the information and screening questions, below
- A recruiter will reach out to selected candidates with an employment offer, and instructions to complete the required background check ($49.25)
- You have 2 weeks to complete the required background check before the employment offer expires
- Once cleared, you'll be invited to download the Spur app and create your worker profile/your new hire documents
- You'll be provided an assignment at a location in the Fulton Co. school district
Headquartered in Huntsville, AL, Spur is an online staffing company that helps workers and workplaces connect around on-demand, temporary, part-time, and long-term jobs. Spur helps businesses and organizations fill their labor needs by providing easier and less expensive access to workers in their community.
Spur’s ultimate mission is to be the most worker-centric company. The company aims to provide reliable work opportunities, access to better quality healthcare, faster pay, and more training opportunities for workers so that they can ultimately improve their lives.