Spur is looking for hard-working and punctual food service workers in the Fairfield City Schools area. The ideal candidate will be able to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment, adhering to the rules and guidelines set by the school. The primary responsibilities of this position are performing routine duties involved in the preparation and serving of food as part of the kitchen facilities and equipment operations and cleaning under the supervision of the cafeteria manager or designated supervisor. Other duties expected of this position are:
- Arranging food and beverages in order to serve them to students and staff in a safe and efficient manner
- Cleaning utensils, equipment and food storage, preparation and serving areas
- Inspecting food items and/or supplies to verify quantity and specifications of orders and/or to comply with mandated health standards
- Interacting in a positive manner with students, staff, administration.
- Conducting inventory of food, condiments and supplies to ensure availability of items
- Maintaining food service equipment Maintaining strict confidentiality concerning student records
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Must be able to lift or move heavy objects up to 65 pounds
Benefits of Spur
- With Spur, work when you want, manage your work schedule from your phone and get paid weekly. Spur workers are also eligible for healthcare benefits and other exciting perks!