Spur is looking for hard working Material Handler/Shipping Assistants for American Alloy. The ideal candidate will hold warehouse experience and a forklift certification. The ideal candidate will operate forklift and pallet jacks and assist with moving parts/materials, as needed. Use metal shearing equipment to cut material for other departments. Assist in other departments as needed.
The duties and requirements for this position are:
- Must be an experienced forklift driver & have a clean driving record.
- Forklift certification is required.
- Strong orientation toward safety, quality and continuous improvement
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Professional image/demeanor when interacting with customers, vendors and employees.
- Flexible and responsive with a strong teamwork orientation.
- Ability to work well under pressure and use initiative to meet team expectations.
- Must pass a background check
- Availability to work 7a - 3:30p Monday - Friday (Saturdays if needed)
- Warehouse experience (2 years)
- Must hold valid forklift certification
What are the benefits of joining Spur?
- Get paid weekly via direct deposit
- Participate in an employee benefits program
- Gain unlimited access to free online training opportunities
Workplace COVID-19 Precaution(s):
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Lift, carry, push and or pull 1 – 40 lbs. frequently.
- Squat/kneel, bend/stoop, twist/turn, grasp, and reach overhead and outward frequently.
- Sit, stand and walk for 1 – 10 hours per day.
- Ability to work in a 55 – 88 degree Fahrenheit work environment.
- Work a fast paced industrial environment wearing hearing & vision protection.
Job Status: Temp to hire
Pay Rage: $12.00 - $15.00 p/hr (based on experience; determined by workplace)