Spur is looking for hard working CNC Press Brake Set Up Technicians for American Alloy. The ideal candidate will hold press brake operator experience. Individual will be required to take a hands on test which will require reading drawings and setting up tooling on a Press Brake.
The duties and requirements for this position are:
- Set up and operate a press brake
- Select correct tooling for the job task with setup documents or lead assistance
- Load, install and correctly set up the tools required
- Read drawings and work order instructions to correctly produce parts
- Make decisions and problem solve for routine manufacturing issues or seek assistance
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Must pass a background check
- Availability to work 7a - 3:30p Monday - Friday (Saturdays if needed)
- Press brake operator experience (2 years)
Strong press brake experience and basic fabrication background preferred.
Experience in a manufacturing environment.
Working knowledge and understanding of fabrication and press brake operations including basic set up is preferred.
Working knowledge of metal bending allowances, dimensional measuring and use of precision measurement tools.
Basic ability to read and interpret drawings and other shop drawing aids.
What are the benefits of joining Spur?
- Get paid weekly via direct deposit
- Participate in an employee benefits program
- Gain unlimited access to free online training opportunities
Workplace COVID-19 Precaution(s):
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Lift, carry, push and or pull 1 – 40 lbs. frequently.
- Squat/kneel, bend/stoop, twist/turn, grasp, and reach overhead and outward frequently.
- Sit, stand and walk for 1 – 10 hours per day.
- Ability to work in a 55 – 88 degree Fahrenheit work environment.
- Work a fast paced industrial environment wearing hearing & vision protection.
Job Status: Temp to hire
Pay Rage: $18.00 - $22.00 p/hr (based on experience; determined by workplace)