Spur, a digital staffing company, is looking for hard-working and dedicated campus security officers to work in Huntsville City Schools. The ideal candidate will have a great understanding of the importance of safety and procedure. The primary duty of this position is securing premises and personnel by monitoring surveillance equipment, inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points. Must be able to adhere by strict policies and regulations, assisting administrators with resolution of emergency or unusual situations.
- Valid Driver's License
- Able to obtain a clear State of Alabama Background Check
Duties expected of this position are:
- Maintaining safety, reporting any irregularities or emergencies
- Informing any violators of rules and procedures
- Reporting any and all activities to the appropriate administration or supervisor
- Operating and maintaining security and surveillance equipment, appropriately troubleshooting or consulting administration when necessary
- Controlling traffic by directing drivers
- Use the app to complete your new hire paperwork
- Work up to 40 hours/week by picking up shifts in the app
- Get paid weekly via direct deposit or paycard
- What is Spur, and how does it work?