Spur, a digital staffing agency, is looking for hard-working and punctual Route Janitors in the Jupiter area. This position requires a part-time janitor to travel visit up to multiple locations after-hours for custodial services. This position will prepare and ensure the cleanliness of offices, and banks. You must successfully undergo a background check and a drug screening, and create a worker profile in the Spur app for clocking in and out.
This position would be an excellent supplement for a gig-worker (Uber/Lyft) or for someone looking for flexible evening work.
Job Duties may include:
- Performing all activities that are custodial in nature
- Cleaning and maintaining all assigned workspaces and equipment
- Assisting in building and grounds security by locking all doors and gates after use and at end of the workday
- Understanding and following safety procedures
- Performing custodial duties on weekends and evenings
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Performing work duties with little to no supervision
- Ability to work independently or in a group
- Friendly and approachable attitude
- Punctual and professional
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Able to lift heavy objects up to 50lbs. frequently
- Must have reliable transportation
The ideal candidate will be able to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment, adhering to the rules and guidelines. Candidates are expected to always represent Spur in a positive and professional manner. Candidates must dress appropriately, and non-slip shoes are recommended. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. Selected applicants will complete a background check, drug screening, and will complete a worker profile in the Spur app. Once completed, you'll be offered one of the available janitor routes in the area. Any hours worked will be after business hours.
The available route is approximately 4 hours per week during after-hours.
Perks and Benefits of Working with Spur
- What is Spur? How does it work?
- Get paid weekly on Friday via direct deposit
- Clock in and out, view shifts and earnings, and more from your Spur worker profile!
- Gain unlimited access to free online training opportunities
- Health Insurance options available for all Spur workers
- This position pays $11/hr
- Job Type: Temporary, Part-Time
Headquartered in Huntsville, AL, Spur is an online staffing company that helps workers and workplaces connect around on-demand, temporary, part-time, and long-term jobs. Spur helps businesses and organizations fill their labor needs by providing easier and less expensive access to workers in their community.
Spur’s ultimate mission is to be the most worker-centric company. The company aims to provide reliable work opportunities, access to better quality healthcare, faster pay, and more training opportunities for workers so that they can ultimately improve their lives.