- Must have prior experience working alongside children, individually or in a group setting.
- Working alongside teachers and staff in their day-to-day activities with special needs students.
- Must be able to assist with basic grade school level class work.
- Prior knowledge of an IEP is favorable.
- May be expected to escort or walk students to different activities within the school.
- Be able to adapt to different and changing behaviors.
- Must be open to helping new students with different needs as they may arise.
Benefits of Spur: With Spur, manage your work schedule from your phone and get paid weekly. Spur workers are also eligible for healthcare benefits and other exciting perks!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Headquartered in Huntsville, AL, Spur is an online staffing company that helps workers and workplaces connect around on-demand, temporary, part-time, and long-term jobs. Spur helps businesses and organizations fill their labor needs by providing easier and less expensive access to workers in their community.