Super Bowl LV Tampa | General Cleaner and Supervisor Positions Available
Spur is looking for workers for the Marsden Janitorial/Porter team in the Tampa area for Super Bowl events beginning mid-January through the Super Bowl game on February 7th, 2021. We will have shifts available around the clock, with first shift 8:00am-5:00pm, second shift 3:00pm-10:00pm, and third shift 9:00pm-5:00am.
Porter (General Cleaning): $13/hour (All Shifts Available)
Supervisor: $14.00/hr (All Shifts Available)
Responsibilities vary for each event. Events may include concerts, appearances, interactive and live events leading up to the Super Bowl. Other opportunities available leading up to the event.
- No prior experience required
- Comfortable walking and standing for long periods of time
- Must complete Spur worker profile in the Spur app to complete new hire information, and view and pick-up shifts. Selected candidates will receive an invitation to complete onboarding in their email
- Must be able to pass the NFL background check by completing the online form
- Must be able to provide a photo for the required badge that meets all requirements
What are the benefits of joining Spur?
- Use the app to complete your new hire paperwork
- Work up to 40 hours/week by picking up shifts in the app
- Get paid weekly via direct deposit or paycard
- What is Spur, and how does it work?
To get started, complete the application below. A recruiter will receive your information and will reach out to selected candidates with a job offer and instructions to complete all required information.
Headquartered in Huntsville, AL, Spur is an online staffing company that helps workers and workplaces connect around on-demand, temporary, part-time, and long-term jobs. Spur helps businesses and organizations fill their labor needs by providing easier and less expensive access to workers in their community.
Spur’s ultimate mission is to be the most worker-centric company. The company aims to provide reliable work opportunities, access to better quality healthcare, faster pay, and more training opportunities for workers so that they can ultimately improve their lives.