- Must have prior experience working alongside children, individually or in a group setting.
- Working alongside teachers and staff in their day-to-day activities with special needs students.
- Must be able to assist with basic grade school level class work.
- Prior knowledge of an IEP is favorable.
- May be expected to escort or walk students to different activities within the school.
- Be able to adapt to different and changing behaviors.
- Must be open to helping new students with different needs as they may arise.
Benefits of SpurWith Spur, work when you want, manage your work schedule from your phone and get paid weekly. Spur workers are also eligible for healthcare benefits and other exciting perks!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Headquartered in Huntsville, AL, Spur is an online staffing company that helps workers and workplaces connect around on-demand, temporary, part-time, and long-term jobs. Spur helps businesses and organizations fill their labor needs by providing easier and less expensive access to workers in their community.