Spur is looking for a experience Bus Aide for Sheffield City Schools. This candidate would be responsible for assisting the driver while on their daily route. They would ride the morning starting at 6:30 am to 8:30 am, and then in the afternoons starting 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm. There would also be times where the aide would be asked to accompany students and faculty on field trips and sports outings.
- Know or have some experience with the proper use of securing devices for safety restraints, wheelchairs and seat belts.
- Assist the driver in the proper loading and unloading of passengers.
- Maintain student discipline.
- Supervise and assist students in transit.
- Report any concerns regarding students to the driver and to the appropriate building staff.
- Must be able to work a split shift
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Headquartered in Huntsville, AL, Spur is an online staffing company that helps workers and workplaces connect around on-demand, temporary, part-time, and long-term jobs. Spur helps businesses and organizations fill their labor needs by providing easier and less expensive access to workers in their community.
Spur’s ultimate mission is to be the most worker-centric company. The company aims to provide reliable work opportunities, access to better quality healthcare, faster pay, and more training opportunities for workers so that they can ultimately improve their lives.