Spur, a digital staffing agency, is looking for hard-working and punctual school support helpers in the Marietta City Schools area.
Now Hiring for the 2020-2021 school year starting August 4th!
All Marietta School Support/Monitor/Technician candidates must be able to adhere to or perform to
the following minimal standards:
1. Must demonstrate prompt and regular attendance.
2. Take temperature of students before they enter the bus/school and follow district protocols.
3. Assist in meal delivery to classrooms and/or meal pick up stations.
4. Assist in disinfecting and all district mitigation efforts.
The ideal candidate will be able to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment, adhering to the rules and guidelines set by the school. Candidates are expected to always represent the school and program in a positive and professional manner. Candidates must wear black pants, a white shirt, and non-skid, slip-resistant shoes, and may not have artificial nails or polish. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Perks and Benefits of Working with Spur
- What is Spur? How does it work?
- Get paid weekly on Friday via direct deposit
- Gain unlimited access to free online training opportunities
- Health Insurance options available for all Spur workers
- This position pays $12/hr
- Job Type: Temporary, 35 hours/week
- Must have been affected by the Coronavirus, and confirm eligibility (laid off, terminated, difficulty finding or continuing work uninterrupted, etc.)
- Must be able to obtain a Marietta Background Check which takes 5-7 business days to process and $49.25 to register (background checks are reimbursed)
- Must be able to complete a worker profile in the Spur app using your mobile device
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work 6am-1:30pm Monday through Friday for the first semester of the school year
- Must be able to effectively communicate in writing and in speech. Must be able to demonstrate the ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must have an ability to complete routine physical activities that are required to fulfill job responsibilities. Must have the ability to repetitively lift items weighing a maximum of 20 lbs. and utilize cleaning chemicals in solution.
- Monitors must be able to read, understand and implement written policy and procedure. Monitors must be able to respond to verbal instructions from their driver, departmental and school personnel.
Headquartered in Huntsville, AL, Spur is an online staffing company that helps workers and workplaces connect around on-demand, temporary, part-time, and long-term jobs. Spur helps businesses and organizations fill their labor needs by providing easier and less expensive access to workers in their community.
Spur’s ultimate mission is to be the most worker-centric company. The company aims to provide reliable work opportunities, access to better quality healthcare, faster pay, and more training opportunities for workers so that they can ultimately improve their lives.