Spur is looking for confidential and dedicated LPN for Albertville City Schools The ideal candidate will have prior experience working with children, as well as an understanding of the importance of child safety. The primary responsibility of this position is providing nursing services to students in a school-based setting.This would be a long term position. Must be friendly and approachable, maintaining a professional appearance. Must be able to lift heavy objects up to 40 lbs.
Duties expected of this position are:
- Scheduling and/or conducting health screenings and assessments
- Documenting and referring students with deficiencies in accordance with departmental regulations
- Establishing and maintaining contact with community agencies and clinics responsible for providing health care for students, and staying familiar with their policies and procedures
- Assisting in carrying out policies and procedures for control of communicable diseases
- Assisting in training teachers, parents, and the community at large on the hazards of substance abuse
- Investigating individual health problems of all students, consulting with appropriate agencies for treatment, and submitting any required reports
- Adhering to school system rules, administrative procedures, local board policy, and state and federal rules and obligations
Benefits of Spur
- With Spur, work when you want, manage your work schedule from your phone and get paid weekly. Spur workers are also eligible for healthcare benefits and other exciting perks!