Spur is looking for upscale hard working service assistants/barbacks for the newest up and coming restaurant in the Huntsville area. Rhythm on Monroe is connected to the VBC. The ideal candidate will value the experience of patrons and work well under stress at a fast pace. The ideal candidate will also have upscale service experience.
The duties and requirements for this position are:
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Assist in cleaning off the tables and bar top once the guests have left the table.
- You must adhere to all safety/sanitation requirements and have good personal hygiene.
- Assist servers and bartenders with resetting tables and bar top.
- Engage with guests in a friendly manner.
- Must be able to be on your feet for long periods of time depending on your scheduled shift.
- Ensure that the bartenders are always stocked (clean glasses, garnishes, straws, etc).
- Ensure that the bartenders are well-stocked with liquor, beer, and wine.
- Must have strong communication skills, a high attention to detail, electronic and computer proficiency.
- Ability to maintain a neat, clean, and professional appearance.
- Ensure that the keg cooler is cleaned, organized, and change kegs when needed.
- Must be willing to work in an inside/outside setting.
- Must be able to lift 30lbs.
- Rhythm on Monroe expects employees to work their schedule as it is assigned to them weekly. Call outs must be approved by Manager on Duty before scheduled shift and must be accompanied by a doctor's excuse.
- Must pass a background check.
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of serving experience in a full-service restaurant. (upscale pref.)
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Available to work day/night shifts and weekends/holidays.
What are the benefits of joining Spur?
- Get paid weekly via direct deposit
- Participate in an employee benefits program
- Gain unlimited access to free online training opportunities
Headquartered in Huntsville, AL, Spur is an online staffing company that helps workers and workplaces connect around on-demand, temporary, part-time, and long-term jobs. Spur helps businesses and organizations fill their labor needs by providing easier and less expensive access to workers in their community.
Spur’s ultimate mission is to be the most worker-centric company. The company aims to provide reliable work opportunities, access to better quality healthcare, faster pay, and more training opportunities for workers so that they can ultimately improve their lives.