Spur is looking for upscale hard working bartenders for the newest up and coming restaurant in the Huntsville area. Rhythm on Monroe is connected to the VBC. You will be responsible for delivering the perfectly prepared drink to the guest as well as assisting them with drink and food suggestions. You must be able to guide them through the food and beverage menu. You must be able to speak clearly and professionally while having an accommodating tone. The ideal candidate will value the experience of patrons and work well under stress in a fast pace restaurant environment. The ideal candidate will also have upscale service experience and availability.
The duties and requirements for this position are:
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Mixing, garnishing, and serving alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks.
- Guiding guests through menus, demonstrating thorough knowledge of the food/beverage offerings.
- Keep the bar stocked and clean throughout the shift.
- Adhering to state and federal laws for serving alcoholic beverages.
- Required to take and pass Responsible Vendor Program (required by state)
- Must follow our drink recipes and exceed guests needs and expectations.
- Must have strong communication skills, a high attention to detail, electronic and computer proficiency.
- Ability to maintain a neat, clean, and professional appearance.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 30lbs.
- Must also be able to work either inside/outside setting depending on schedule.
- Rhythm on Monroe expects employees to work their schedule as it is assigned to them weekly. All call outs must be approved by the Manager on Duty before scheduled shift and must be accompanied by a doctor's excuse.
- Must pass a background check.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year bartending experience. (Upscale pref.)
- Available to work day/night shifts and weekends/holidays.
- High School Diploma/GED.
What are the benefits of joining Spur?
- Get paid weekly via direct deposit
- Participate in an employee benefits program
- Gain unlimited access to free online training opportunities
Headquartered in Huntsville, AL, Spur is an online staffing company that helps workers and workplaces connect around on-demand, temporary, part-time, and long-term jobs. Spur helps businesses and organizations fill their labor needs by providing easier and less expensive access to workers in their community.
Spur’s ultimate mission is to be the most worker-centric company. The company aims to provide reliable work opportunities, access to better quality healthcare, faster pay, and more training opportunities for workers so that they can ultimately improve their lives.