Spur is looking for upscale hard working host/hostess for the newest up and coming restaurant in the Huntsville area. Rhythm on Monroe is connected to the VBC. As a host/hostess at Rhythm on Monroe you are the first and last image a guest has upon entering and exiting the restaurant, as well as calling for reservations, menu inquiries, parking and/or scheduled events. You must maintain an infectious and friendly smile that is warm and welcoming. You must be able to speak clearly and professionally while having an accommodating tone. The ideal candidate will value the experience of patrons and work well under stress in a fast pace restaurant environment. The ideal candidate will also have upscale service experience.
The duties and requirements for this position are:
- Providing excellent customer service.
- You must adhere to all safety/sanitation requirements and have good personal hygiene.
- Must be able to use technology driven systems and devices.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment while maintaining an approachable demeanor and maintain your composure with all guests, team members, and managers.
- Must have strong communication skills, a high attention to detail, electronic and computer proficiency.
- Ability to maintain a neat, clean, and professional appearance.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25lbs.
- Rhythm on Monroe expects employees to work their schedule as it is assigned to them weekly. Call outs must be approved by Manager on Duty before scheduled shift and must be accompanied by a doctor's excuse.
- Must pass a background check.
- Must have 1-2 years of hosting experience. (Upscale pref.)
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Availability to day/nights shifts and weekends/holidays.
What are the benefits of joining Spur?
- Get paid weekly via direct deposit
- Participate in an employee benefits program
- Gain unlimited access to free online training opportunities
Headquartered in Huntsville, AL, Spur is an online staffing company that helps workers and workplaces connect around on-demand, temporary, part-time, and long-term jobs. Spur helps businesses and organizations fill their labor needs by providing easier and less expensive access to workers in their community.
Spur’s ultimate mission is to be the most worker-centric company. The company aims to provide reliable work opportunities, access to better quality healthcare, faster pay, and more training opportunities for workers so that they can ultimately improve their lives.