Spur is looking for upscale hard working steward/dishwashers for the newest up and coming restaurant in the Huntsville area. Rhythm on Monroe is connected to the VBC. The Steward/Dishwasher position plays a critical role in the overall success of the restaurant. The dishwasher will ensure china, glasses, silverware, pots & pans, equipment and entire facility is clean to ensure we deliver a clean and memorable experience to the guest. This position also assists the entire operation with stocking product, detailed cleaning and some preparation of basic products. This position requires full adherence to safety, sanitation, personal hygiene, prep recipes, presentation of food and other duties as assigned. The ideal candidate will value the experience of patrons and work well under stress in a fast pace restaurant environment. The ideal candidate will also have upscale service experience.
The duties and requirements for this position are:
- Providing excellent high energy customer service.
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Must have strong communication skills, a high attention to detail, electronic and computer proficiency
- Ability to maintain a neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Complete various cleaning duties to ensure guest have a great first impression
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 30lbs.
- Ensure china, glasses, silverware, pots and pans are always cleaned and stored in designated areas.
- Stocking, organizing, sanitizing receptacles, assigned cleaning duties and other duties as assigned.
- Stock and reload products as directed by Management
- Follow proper procedures for all equipment
- Alert Management/Supervisors of any discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Rhythm on Monroe expects employees to work their schedule as it is assigned to them weekly. Call outs must be approved by Manager on Duty before scheduled shift and must be accompanied by a doctor's excuse.
- Must pass a background check.
- Must have upscale service experience.
- Available to work day/night shifts and weekends/holidays.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- High School Diploma/GED.
What are the benefits of joining Spur?
- Get paid weekly via direct deposit
- Participate in an employee benefits program
- Gain unlimited access to free online training opportunities
Headquartered in Huntsville, AL, Spur is an online staffing company that helps workers and workplaces connect around on-demand, temporary, part-time, and long-term jobs. Spur helps businesses and organizations fill their labor needs by providing easier and less expensive access to workers in their community.
Spur’s ultimate mission is to be the most worker-centric company. The company aims to provide reliable work opportunities, access to better quality healthcare, faster pay, and more training opportunities for workers so that they can ultimately improve their lives.