Spur is looking for hard-working and punctual Bus Aide for Cullman County Schools. The Basis Function of this job is to ride a school bus and assist with exceptional children and assist school bus driver in maintaining discipline while bus is in operation; possibly operate mechanical lift.
Pay rate $16 per hour
- Assist exceptional children on and off the bus and escort children across street upon return home; lift children if required; assure responsible adult meets students leaving the bus.
- Operate equipment, including wheelchairs, tie-downs, seat belts, harnesses of needed mechanical lift and other adaptive equipment as necessary.
- Assist driver in assuring seat belts, harnesses and wheel chair clamps are secured as required.
- Assist parents and school personnel with safe loading and unloading of students; coordinate seating of exceptional students as required by the state.
Candidates are expected to always represent the school and program in a positive and professional manner. Must have prior related experience working with children and always maintain a punctual and professional outlook and appearance.
Benefits of Working with Spur
- Gain unlimited access to free online training opportunities
- Health Insurance options available for all Spur workers
- Participate in the Spur Perks employee program to access over 300,000 discounts on everything from pizza and the zoo, to movie tickets, oil changes and car rentals!
Headquartered in Huntsville, AL, Spur is an online staffing company that helps workers and workplaces connect around on-demand, temporary, part-time, and long-term jobs. Spur helps businesses and organizations fill their labor needs by providing easier and less expensive access to workers in their community.
Spur’s ultimate mission is to be the most worker-centric company. The company aims to provide reliable work opportunities, access to better quality healthcare, faster pay, and more training opportunities for workers so that they can ultimately improve their lives.