Spur is looking for hard-working and punctual food service workers in the Bullock County Schools. The ideal candidate will be able to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment, adhering to the rules and guidelines set by the school. The primary responsibilities of this position are performing routine duties involved in the preparation and serving of food as part of the kitchen facilities and equipment operations and cleaning under the supervision of the cafeteria manager or designated supervisor. Candidates are expected to always represent the school and program in a positive and professional manner. Must have prior related experience working with children and always maintain a punctual and professional outlook and appearance.
Pay $88.00 per day
Duties expected of this position are:
• Arranging food and beverages in order to serve them to students and staff in a safe and efficient manner
• Cleaning utensils, equipment and food storage, preparation and serving areas
• Inspecting food items and/or supplies to verify quantity and specifications of orders and/or to comply with mandated health standards
• Interacting in a positive manner with students, staff, administration, and the general public to establish a friendly and welcoming environment for customer dining
• Conducting inventory of food, condiments and supplies to ensure availability of items
• Maintaining food service equipment
• Maintaining strict confidentiality concerning student records
• Performing other duties as assigned
• Must be able to lift or move heavy objects up to 40 pounds
Benefits of Working with Spur
- Gain unlimited access to free online training opportunities
- Health Insurance options available for all Spur workers
- Participate in the Spur Perks employee program to access over 300,000 discounts on everything from pizza and the zoo, to movie tickets, oil changes and car rentals!
Headquartered in Huntsville, AL, Spur is an online staffing company that helps workers and workplaces connect around on-demand, temporary, part-time, and long-term jobs. Spur helps businesses and organizations fill their labor needs by providing easier and less expensive access to workers in their community.
Spur’s ultimate mission is to be the most worker-centric company. The company aims to provide reliable work opportunities, access to better quality healthcare, faster pay, and more training opportunities for workers so that they can ultimately improve their lives.