Spur is looking for an enthusiastic and approachable leaders to fill a long term substitute teacher positions in the Montgomery area. The ideal candidate for these positions would be a certified teacher (not a substitute teacher license) in all subject area's paying $120.00 per day. Candidates should enjoy working with students as well as hold a passion for teaching. Long term Substitutes are expected to be punctual and professional as well as maintain a professional appearance. Candidates must always act in accordance with the school’s rules and procedures. Positions schedules will be based on the school’s standard schedule, Candidates must be able to work a full school day.
The duties and requirements for this position are:
- Must be a Certified Teacher in the State of Alabama (not a substitute teacher license)
- Creating and implementing lesson plans
- Assigning classwork and homework
- Maintaining classroom control and discipline
- Taking attendance in accordance with school procedures
- Setting up basic technology equipment to support classroom instructions
- Prior related experience working with children
- The ability to lift heavy objects up to 40 lbs.
- Performing other miscellaneous duties as assigned requirements
Benefits of Spur
- With Spur, work when you want, manage your work schedule from your phone and get paid weekly. Spur workers are also eligible for healthcare benefits and other exciting perks!
Headquartered in Huntsville, AL, Spur is an online staffing company that helps workers and workplaces connect around on-demand, temporary, part-time, and long-term jobs. Spur helps businesses and organizations fill their labor needs by providing easier and less expensive access to workers in their community.
Spur’s ultimate mission is to be the most worker-centric company. The company aims to provide reliable work opportunities, access to better quality healthcare, faster pay, and more training opportunities for workers so that they can ultimately improve their lives.