Spur is looking for bi-lingual aide for Albertville City Schools. This position is for the 2020- 2021 school year and will be long term until the end of he school year. The ideal candidate will have a friendly and approachable attitude, understanding the importance of supporting teachers and/or school staff in enhancing the learning environment for students. The primary duty of this position will be working alongside teachers and staff in their day-to-day activities and translating for a student or students so that they may keep on task with the rest of the classroom.
- Assisting in preparation of instructional materials and physical environment
- Assisting in planning and preparation for group and individual activities
- Supervising students as assigned, during instructional and non-instructional activities
- Providing individual and group instructional support to reinforce skills
- Providing enrichment and remedial assistance as required Assisting with testing and evaluation to determine student progress
- Participating in activities that will develop positive interaction in the instructional process Performing other related tasks as assigned
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary