Spur is looking for punctual and professional bi-lingual aide for the Marshall County area. The ideal candidate will have a friendly and approachable attitude, understanding the importance of supporting teachers and/or school staff in enhancing the learning environment for students. This position is scheduled to start with the 2020-2021 school year, and would be Monday - Friday at the same school. The primary duty of this position will be working alongside teachers and staff in their day-to-day activities, while assisting a child with their language needs.
- Must have prior experience working alongside children.
- Assisting in preparation of instructional materials and physical environment
- Assisting in planning and preparation for group and individual activities
- Supervising student assigned, during instructional and non-instructional activities
- Providing individual and group instructional support to reinforce skills
- Providing enrichment and remedial assistance as required
- Assisting with testing and evaluation to determine student progress
- Participating in activities that will develop positive interaction in the instructional process
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary