Spur is looking for hardworking and punctual custodians for schools in the North Fulton area. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the importance of cleanliness of the school, as well as security of the facilities. The primary duty for this position will be general custodial duties, keeping the school and other district buildings and grounds clean and tidy, as well as maintaining security of the facilities by locking all doors and gates after use. Must have prior related experience working with children. Positions schedules will be based on the school’s standard schedule, however, some districts may offer opportunities outside of the regular school schedule. Extra opportunities are dictated entirely by the district in which they fall and are not guaranteed.
Spur custodians will be offered substitute assignments in the Fulton school district as they come available, and are picked up on a first-come first-served basis. Eligible candidates must obtain and pass a Fulton County Georgia background check ($49.25).
Duties and Requirements expected of this position are:
- Performing all activities that are custodial in nature and deemed appropriate by school administration
- Keeping buildings and grounds neat and clean at all times
- Cleaning and maintaining assigned workspaces and equipment
- Assisting in building and grounds security by locking all doors and gates after use and at end of workday
- Assisting in maintaining seasonal grounds work
- Performing routine maintenance and repairs of buildings, equipment, and grounds
- Understanding and following safety procedures as provided by the district
- Performing custodial duties before and after special events on weekends and evenings
- Performing other duties as assigned Requirements
- Must be able to lift heavy objects up to 50 lbs frequently and 100 lbs occasionally
- Must have reliable personal transportation (most of the work that's available is not on the bus line)
Benefits of Spur
- Position pays a competitive $12/hour!
- With Spur, work when you want, manage your work schedule from your phone and get paid weekly on Friday.
- Spur workers are also eligible for healthcare benefits and other exciting perks!
- Work with Spur is flexible, perfect for parents, college students, or those that need more control over their work schedules
- What is Spur? How does it work?
Headquartered in Huntsville, AL, Spur is an online staffing company that helps workers and workplaces connect around on-demand, temporary, part-time, and long-term jobs. Spur helps businesses and organizations fill their labor needs by providing easier and less expensive access to workers in their community.
Spur’s ultimate mission is to be the most worker-centric company. The company aims to provide reliable work opportunities, access to better quality healthcare, faster pay, and more training opportunities for workers so that they can ultimately improve their lives.